- Florida Open
- Belmar Open
- Chicago Open
- Hermosa Beach Open
- Milwaukee Shootout
- Manhattan Beach Open
- Huntington Beach National Championships
- 2012 Photos
- 2011 Photos
- 2011 Videos
- 2012 Videos
Parking and Transportation
The Belmar Open Parking and Transportation Information
Directions from Newark Airport by Car (approximately 1 hour)
|-Head northeast on Buses toward Express Rd|
|-Keep left at the fork following signs for US-1 S/US-9 S/Elizabeth and merge onto U.S. 9 S|
|-Take the exit toward I-95/Dowd Ave/North Ave/Elizabeth Seaport/New Jersey Turnpike|
|-Merge onto NJ-81 S|
|-Follow signs for I-95 S and merge onto I-95 S|
|-Take exit 11 for U.S. 9 toward Woodbridge|
|-Follow signs for Garden State Parkway S and merge onto Garden State Parkway S|
|-Take exit 102 toward Asbury Park|
|-Merge onto Asbury Ave|
|-Continue onto NJ-35 S|
|-Turn left onto Bangs Ave|
|-Slight left onto Cookman Ave|
|-Continue onto Kingsley St|
|-Turn right onto Sunset Ave and The Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel will be on the left|
Directions from Newark Airport by Train (approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes):
-Take the AirTrain to the NJ Transit Station
-NJ TRANSIT's North Jersey Coast Line
-Newark Airport Railroad Station to Long Branch
-Switch in Long Branch and Asbury Park is one stop away
-The Asbury Park Train Station is located on Cookman Ave between Main St. and Memorial Drive (1.2 miles from the Berkeley Hotel)
-The Belmar Train Station is located between 10th & 8th Avenues, less than a mile from The Belmar Open
For Schedules go to: www.njtransit.com
Directions to NJ Transit - Belmar Station
Getting from your airport terminal to NJ TRANSIT trains is easy via AirTrain, the convenient monorail that stops at all airline terminals. AirTrain operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
NJ TRANSIT rail service to and from Newark Liberty International Airport operates 21 hours a day, seven days a week. There is no rail service between 2 a.m. and 5 a.m. nightly.
How to Take The Train to Belmar?
• Arriving Airline Passengers: After claiming your baggage, follow signs within the terminal to the AirTrain station. You can purchase your train ticket from NJ TRANSIT Ticket Vending Machines located at the AirTrain station. Then, simply ride AirTrain to airport rail station to board your NJ TRANSIT train to Belmar Station.
• Departing Airline Passengers: From Belmar Station, buy your ticket, then board a North Jersey Coast Line train to Newark Liberty International Airport Station. Consult departure screens for more information. Trains that stop at the airport are designated with an "EWR" on departure boards.
• Allow about 15 minutes to travel between the rail station and your airport terminal.
• Purchase your ticket before boarding the train. Tickets may be purchased from ticket vending machines or ticket agents at your boarding station.
Departures to Fit Any Schedule
On weekdays, between 6 a.m. and 9 p.m., at least six NJ TRANSIT trains arrive every hour at the airport station. Between 9 p.m. and midnight, four trains arrive every hour.
On NJ TRANSIT, no reservations are required. Your ticket is valid between the stations printed on the ticket, any day, anytime, on any train.
When you purchase your NJ TRANSIT ticket to or from Newark Airport, the AirTrain access fee ($5.50) is already included in the price - one ticket does it all. Simply present your ticket aboard the train and use it to pass through fare gates at the airport rail station.